We all know that taking time out for ourselves is important but so few of us make the time to actually do it and we have a tendency to fall into the same automatic daily routine that lacks the substance and soul we all crave. You have your shower and apply your skincare on autopilot, already thinking about the next thing you ‘need to’ do. What if you took an extra five minutes and made your skincare routine an opportunity for active meditation, a moment of connection in your otherwise busy day? You don’t need to take an hour out of your day to sit on a meditation cushion if you ‘don’t have the time’. Every moment of every day is a chance for you to practice taking care of yourself and it all starts in the morning.
I have specifically designed the Radiance and Wellbeing Ritual for those of you who:
- Have a regular skincare routine
- Crave connection and stillness in your day
- Care about what you put on your skin
What are the benefits of doing this ritual?
“Any ritual is an opportunity for transformation.” - Starhawk
- A transformation doesn’t necessarily have to take a long time, think of how quickly water turns to steam when boiling the kettle. This ritual can fit seamlessly into your routine and leave you feeling transformed and refreshed, ready to operate at your highest potential.
- It provides the opportunity to show some love to your largest organ, your skin, easily and naturally.
- It will leave your skin and your soul feeling radiant.
- It will ignite your inner zest for life allowing you to purposefully propel your life forward.
- It will fulfill your need for connection, stillness and self-nurturing.
- All of the products used are kind to your skin and kind to the planet. What’s not to love?
Make this ritual a part of your day. Sign up to receive the Radiance and Wellbeing Ritual in video and PDF format