Calm Roll On
An aromatic energy imbued essential oil synergy to restore your balance throughout the day. Receive soothing, calming and strengthening benefits.
Blended from Australian Sandalwood, Bergamot, Lavender, Cedarwood, Sweet Orange and Rose Geranium.
Diluted in base of Coconut Oil (fractionated).
Bath Body Home SS20 Organic Beauty Award Winner
Balm & Oils Winner - Silver
Natural Perfume + Essential Oil Blends Category
Relax and calm the mind and body.
Balance emotions and support positive feelings.
Encourage connection with self and nature.
Supports restful sleep.
Australian Sandalwood - Eases tension, relaxes body and mind, helps to balance emotions and strengthen focus.
Bergamot - Soothes anxiety and creates a sense of relaxation, happiness and self-acceptance.
Cedarwood - Eases fear, nervousness, tensions and stress.
Rose Geranium - Balancing on all levels, heart opening and creates a sense of trust, balance and comfort within oneself.
Lavender - Known as a calming and relaxing herb and has frequently been used for insomnia, anxiety, depression, and natural stress relief.
Sweet Orange - Nature's antidepressant. Lessens self-doubt, prompts feelings of cheerfulness and creativity. It is most commonly known for its wonderful uplifting and calming scent. It is said to inspire creativity, joy and happiness. Ideal to use when creating joyful warm spaces.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) fractionated oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender True) flower oil*, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood Atlas) wood oil*, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel oil*, Pelargonium roseum (Rose Geranium) flower oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil (Bergaptene-Free)*, Santalum spicatum (Sandalwood Australian) heartwood oil*.
Roll onto your pulse points (wrists, ankles, temples, third eye, heart chakra and behind ears) then roll onto palms of hands. Close your eyes and bring palms up to face, take in 3 deep breaths focusing on calming the mind.
Can also be used as a subtle perfume.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.