Purify Essential Oil Synergy
Blended from Peppermint, Clove, Lemon Myrtle, Thyme, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Cinnamon, and Sweet Orange.
A natural detox and rejuvenation for body, mind and spirit.
Releases muscle tension and stimulates circulation to re-energise the body.
Encourages blood circulation and lymphatic drainage to increase oxygen to skin cells for healthy growth of new skin.
Promotes cell rejuvenation and provides moisture deep within the skin leaving skin soft, supple and youthful.
Lemon Myrtle - High in vitamin C to brighten skin tone and prevent premature ageing and extremely rich in Citral beneficial in purifying the body.
Eucalyptus - Decongests the body of bacteria and alleviates infections, colds, coughs and asthma. Aids healing of wounds, cuts and abrasions by soothing the area and protecting it from bacteria.
Cinnamon Bark - Is used for abundance and warmth of heart, soothes and uplifts the mind releasing negative thoughts, promotes a feel good mood and sexual desire.
Peppermint - Encourages a sense of wakefulness and freshens mind to relieve mental exhaustion.
Sweet Orange - Nature's antidepressant. Lessens self-doubt, prompts feelings of cheerfulness and creativity.
Clove Bud -Eases aches and pains. It is a sweet, spicy, invigorating aroma with a multitude of healing benefits from physical to spiritual. It removes negativity and boosts courage so we can focus on joy and living each day to the fullest. Also supports emotional clarity and setting of healthy boundaries.
Thyme - A powerful antimicrobial. Also supports overcoming lack of direction, blockages, weakness, over-reactivity, intellectual or physical exhaustion.
Tea Tree - A cleansing and purifying essential oil with antimicrobial benefits, making it ideal for your home cleaning or medicine kit as an antiseptic. Ideal for cleansing your body and mind, being active, travelling to tropical climates.
Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Eucalyptus polybractea (Eucalyptus Blue) leaf/stem oil*, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) bark oil*, Mentha piperata (Peppermint) plant oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil*, Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) bud oil*, Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) leaf oil*, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil*, Citrus sinensis (Sweet Orange) peel oil*.
Diffuser: Add 2 to 3 drops into a diffuser and let the therapeutic aroma fill the atmosphere.
Perfume: Apply 1-2 drops to your scarf or the inside of your shirt and wear as a perfume.
Body massage: We recommend 10 drops of essential oil per 20ml of massage oil. (2.5% dilution). Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage, using long flowing strokes towards the heart, into freshly cleansed skin until absorbed.
Facial massage: We recommend 1-2 drops of essential oil per 5ml of facial oil. Pump a small amount into your palms and rub together to warm and spread the oil. Massage into freshly cleansed face, neck and decolletage until absorbed.
Bathing: Dilute 5 drops of essential oil to a tablespoon of carrier oil then add to hot water and agitate the surface, then immerse and enjoy.
Inhale straight out of the bottle for a few seconds throughout the day.
Store below 30c and away from direct sunlight. To ensure skin compatibility, patch test first. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- For topical and aromatic use.
- Read the label and use as directed.
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Might irritate sensitive skin.
- Not to be taken internally without the advice of a registered clinician.
- Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Keep out of the reach of children - to be administered by adults.
- Seek advice from a health care professional for use with babies and children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition, consult your health practitioner before use.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Avoid contact with plastic / painted surfaces.
- Store below 30°C and out of direct sunlight.
- FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Ph 131 126 in Australia) or a doctor at once.